Saturday, September 14, 2013

We look for blogging friends

Ok, since I started blogging, I realized, that I actually love it. Still need to learn plenty about it, but I simply love to create content. Meaningful content. Content which might help others, warn others or motivate others.
There is plenty of reviews waiting to be written, I just need to learn on how to be more productive and more helpful. One of the steps I would like to take is to create a partner page.
This partner page for blogger shall be a page where I post a blog with s short description of the content of this specific blog.

In return the owner of this specific blog will post my link on their page. I am sure this is not new to many of you and probably I am really behind times. But I am ready to learn, ready to connect and ready to get things done.

So here is what I would like to do. You message me with your suggestion. I will check it out and then we connect. Please remember, I am looking for golf related blogs.

They will be posted in order of interest. Meaning. Travel, shopping, reviews and so on and so on. Not sure how big this list will be, but I am willing to work with whatever I will find out.

If you know someone who owns a blog or own a blog yourself, you are the person or persons I am looking for to connect.

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to meet many new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment